Saturday, April 27, 2013

"The Old Bull" femdom castration story


At the neighborhood bar the old bull met a sly, seductive, 40-ish woman that he'd never seen before. He let her pick him up and take him home. She spoke to a side of him he'd always kept suppressed and hidden.

During the ride to her home she shyly revealed to him she that collected manhoods and instead of being shocked he was fascinated, hypnotized. He felt himself falling under her spell. "And I bet you've got a nice pair," she whispered.

At her home she showed him a room with neatly arranged rows of specimen jars on shelves: her manhood collection. "Whenever I visit this room I like to think of all the men who left their manhood with me."

"Most of them belong to young stallions," she continued, "but I've collected quite a few from old bulls like yourself. And of course, they're not big bold stallions when they leave, they're sweet little geldings. And when a proud old bull leaves, he's..." she looked at him with a twinkle, "a meek little steer." He blushed and grunted.

"I have to use a large specimen jar for old bulls like you," she said, "because your balls are bigger. Come with me, I'd like to show you the special room where I do it. Oh, and here, carry this large, empty specimen jar, just in case." She winked and he trembled.

In her special room she laughed and told him that men were all such trusting little boys, it's so easy to get a man to climb up onto her table even though he knows what's going to happen. "I always give them a little hot and steamy milking first," she said. She snickered, "Sometimes when I'm feeling mean I make them do it themselves while I watch."

Then she told him she just wanted to take a quick little peek at his manhood. She told him to take off his clothes and climb up onto the table. Soon, he was laying on it, his heels up in the stirrups, his legs spread wide, leaving him obscenely naked and splayed open.

She stepped forward and gently squeezed and caressed his full, hairy sac. He felt his cock begin to swell and lengthen. Her fingers softly curled around his aching hardness and began the familiar milking motion. "I was right," she whispered, "you do have a nice pair". Soon, her sly, knowing hands had him squirming and panting.

"What a good little baby bull. Is my little baby bull going to make nice big squirties for mommy?"

He gasped as he felt her effortlessly take complete possession of his surging, pulsing sex.

"After you make your little squirties, mommy's going to do something very special. I'm going to make you my sweet little angel forever." She softly caressed his tight sac. He grunted and thrust his hips up. She purred and watched smugly as he helplessly squirted. He looked up into her eyes with fear and adoration.

Afterwards, she casually spread shaving cream all over his hairy sac and began shaving it.

"Why... why are you doing that?" he asked somewhat shakily.

"Don't be frightened," she said warmly, "Mommy's just getting her little baby ready".

"Ready?" he squeaked, "Ready for what?"

"Hmmmmm," she purred, "Oh, I bet you know what it is."

"Oh no!" he cried.

"Hmmmmmmmm, oh yes," she purred.

No comments:

Post a Comment